ICT Continuity Management
ICT continuity management is a vital element of an organisation's business continuity management programme.
Most organisations, regardless of size or sector, rely on their ICT services to deliver and support their core "front line" business processes. Any disruption, no matter how small, can have a negative impact on the organisation's operating capability and risks undermining its reputation, profitability, growth potential and overall stakeholder value.
Whether you have a business continuity programme or not, Steelhenge will work with you to ensure your ICT services support your business.
ICT Continuity Approach
Steelhenge offers a full portfolio of ICT continuity management services aligned to ISO 27031 to:
- Minimise the threat of disruption to your services
- Detect incidents at the earliest opportunity
- Respond in the most appropriate way
- Recover the services to predefined levels
- Operate in an emergency situation
- Return to normal pre-incident capability after a disruption
- Exercise and test to prove the ICT contingencies meet your business objectives
All our solutions will be tailored to your specific requirements and whichever guides, standards or regulatory requirements are applicable to your organisation, our experts have the practical experience to assist you.
ICT Continuity Service Overview
Audits and reviews
ICT continuity strategy
ICT recovery capability
ICT continuity planning
ICT service management
Training and awareness
ICT testing and exercising
Technical environment assessments
Physical environment assessments