Crisis Management Planning
The Crisis Management Plan sets out the framework and structures for the composition and activation of your crisis teams. It should set out the procedures for command, control and co-ordination of the response in crystal clear terms. At the same time it lays down the detailed processes for dealing with every aspect and element of the crisis operationally, logistically and tactically. It is all about the here and now.
Steelhenge will bring many years operational experience within various sectors to the development of your crisis management plan.
We draw on best practice of what we have seen to be operationally effective to create a plan for each client which meets their culture, ethos and requirements in terms of structures, roles, responsibilities, procedures and processes.
Steelhenge's Crisis Management Plans
Our plans have clear templates and checklists aimed at supporting your people working in the pressure of the crisis arena. They serve to capture essential information to support briefings, hand-overs and will stand up to post-event scrutiny.
The crisis management planning outcomes and 'toolkit' may include:
- Crisis management manual
- Crisis aide memoire
- Crisis wallet card (key contacts card)
- Information management tools and techniques
- Integrated business continuity and crisis response plans
- Crisis communications plan
- Activation guide
- Review of current plans with recommendations for development
- Advice on 'grab bags' (sometimes known as Battle Boxes or Recovery Boxes)